Monday, September 24, 2018
SukhAyurveda: Sukh Ayurveda Parkinsonism Testimonial: Case study of Parkinsonism A 70 year old male Parkinsonism patient came with complaints of difficulty in initiating movement/stiffness/...
Monday, June 11, 2018
Case study of Parkinsonism
A 70 year old male Parkinsonism patient came with complaints of difficulty in initiating movement/stiffness/rigidity after reduction of allopathic medications due to side effects like hallucinations. No h/o tremors. Bradykinesia rt>lt. Patient gives history of freezing of rt lower limb at rest, difficulty to stand, difficulty in walking in the form of difficulty in initiation and once he starts walking he stoops forwards with small &fast steps.However,he freezes during turning and has tendency to fall forward and backward. there is decreased swinging of hands, sleeplessness, difficulty in turning in bed. Dysphonia(soft,low pitched speech), masked face
We treated him with ayurvedic medicines along with detox panchkarma therapies-Abhyangam, shirodhara, Basti, Nasyam. Results are very encouraging as not only the long term side effects of allopathic drugs went off but there is a marked improvement in walking, turning, sleeping. there is no freezing and pitch of voice has now become audible and he smiles
Friday, April 6, 2018
Local Heat Therapy Vs Ayurvedic Pottali Massage
How they are going to benefit more from Pottali Massage(Pinda Sweda/ Kizhi) when they are already using local heating pads?
- PINDA SWEDA or pottali massage is highly scientific with varied choice of drugs according to condition.
- Not just heat application but pottali also increases the absorption rate locally by potent vasodilatation
- Increases blood flow supplies oxygen and nutrients , relax sore muscle, ligaments and tendons
- Increases ROM(Range of movement) by improving flexibility of tendon and ligaments,reduces muscle spasm and alleviates pain
- Subsides oedema.
- It is an external route to subdue aggravated underlying dosha and also acts as an adjunct to bring the toxic waste out through skin with sweat
- Reduces SUNSTANCE P( an important element in pain perception). The sensory function of substance P is thought to be related to Transmission of pain information into the CNS
Musculoskeletal and neuro muscular disorders such as
What is the best way of getting it done?
Consult an qualified experienced Ayurvedic doctor and put forth your problems. The Ayurvedic Doctor would accordingly plan your treatment modalities.
How to contact SukhAyurveda/ Vaidya Ruchi Gulati ?
Landline +91 120 4270770
SukhAyurveda,D-17, Main Road, Sector 20,
Noida(DelhiNCR) 201301 India http://www.sukhayurveda.com
Labels: ayurveda doctor in noida, Ayurveda MD in Noida, Best Ayurvedic Massage center in Noida Sector 18, Best ayurvedic Massage centre in Noida Sector 20, Best Ayurvedic Massage centre in Noida Sector 26